To show the dimensions of the interior of the HSG Learning Center, we made a small sightseeing flight with a mini-drone. In addition, Florian M. Wußmann summarizes once again what makes the HSG Learning Center unique.
Fly with us:
The guiding principles for collaborative learning and teaching at the HSG Learning Center:
- New territory is the HSG Learning Center for everyone. Curiosity should act as a driver for entrepreneurial innovative spirit.
- A sense of community ensures that graduates of the HSG acquire an awareness of responsible action and are able to assume responsibility for themselves and others as leaders in business, government and society.
- Building bridges means creating interdisciplinary connections. At the HSG Learning Center, an integrative dialogue is created between generations and disciplines as well as between science and practice.
- The HSG Learning Center is also to be understood as a base camp. As a place of informed dialogue between students, teachers and people from the field. Learning is to be understood as a lifelong process, for the implementation of which the HSG Learning Center offers the ideal platform.
- A field of experimentation – this refers to the HSG Learning Center as an independent place that serves as a laboratory for trying things out together with an open mind.